NPC Best of Collection I
Experience the best of NPC with this curated collection of the most popular sessions at NPC17 and NPC18. These sought-after courses received favorable evaluations, saw high attendance onsite at NPC, or were among the most frequently-purchased or -accessed sessions immediately after being published online. With your purchase of this collection you’ll have the opportunity to earn up to 9.25 CM credits – including 1.50 law credits and 1.50 ethics credits!
In this collection you’ll learn more about topics like short-term rentals, ordinances best practices, planning for drones, 21st century street design, and ethics cases of the year. This diverse collection of topics is perfect for the seasoned planner looking to stay ahead of trends and the latest developments.
- Addressing the Growth in Short-Term Rentals
- Ordinances: Best Practices to Follow, Pitfalls to Avoid
- Taking Flight with Drones: Uses in Planning and Issues of Regulation
- 21st Century Street Design
- Development without Gentrification
- Resilient Retail in the Internet Age
- Ethics 2017-18 Cases of the Year
- Back to Basics: Walkable Suburbanism