Planning for Diversity in a Just City: Latinos & Planning in a Changing America Collection
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Discover ways in which planners within APA are addressing Latino issues
- Gain insight on how Latino planners are, themselves, being perceived within their profession
- Learn best practices to implement for increased community engagement
MORE COURSE INFO
The Latinos and Planning (LAP) Division is excited to present a four-part series presented by experts in the planning field that discusses some of the most pressing issues affecting Latino communities, including issues of community engagement; gentrification; displacement; and how to address cultural divides, among other key topics in addressing equity and inclusion. Participants will be exposed to collective knowledge, skills, and best-practice tools that would serve not only the LAP Division members, but also planners across the U.S. needing to find ways to successfully address new emerging Latino populations as well as other underrepresented minorities.
Courses included in this Series:
- “Planning Home” and the Latino Home
- Addressing Cultural Divides
- What is a Diálogo?
- Engagement Techniques for Latino Communities
Special pricing available for LAP Division members.